fredag den 30. april 2010

Sculpting week, with Damon Bard

Damon has an awesome CV, including Kung Fu Panda and Coraline. He learned me a great deal about  posing and flow. Sculpting for film is a tricky business, but i find it very facinating, and it is really satisfying to end op with a physical product that you can actually feel. I really like working with the clay, it is much more stimulating than working on the computer.
After this week I could easily see myself as a sculpter within a few years.

Here are some pix of my sculpt. I am very happy about the pose, But I am not so happy about how it moved a bit away from the concept concerning the upper body. I think that i worryed too much about anatomy in the torso. But I can fix those things. After all, the sculpt isn't finished and polished yet.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar